Borough of Roselle Park, Union County
Public Auction Notice
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Borough Clerk of the Borough of Roselle Park shall expose for sale, in accordance with R.S. 39:10A-1 at public auction on August 25, 2016; at 10:00 AM, in the Borough Hall, Borough Clerk Office, located in the Roselle Park Municipal Building, 110 East Westfield Avenue, Roselle Park, New Jersey 07204., at the direction of the Mayor and Borough Council the following motor vehicles, which came into possession of the Borough of Roselle Park through abandonment or failure of owners to claim same. Motor vehicles will be offered for sale at auction, pursuant to The Abandoned and Unclaimed Motor Vehicle Law, R.S. 39: 10A-l.
Year Make Identification Number Minimum Bid Location of Auto
1993 Honda 1HGCB7653PA084145 $200.00 Sisbarro Towing
2002 Jeep 1J4GW48S42C117540 $200.00 Sisbarro Towing
1. Said sale shall be conducted by the Borough Clerk or by any person so designated by her.
2. Said property is being sold “as is”.
3. All prospective purchasers are put on notice to personally inspect the property at 9:00 am on August 25, 2016 at Sisbarro Towing, 2345 US 22, Union, New Jersey
4. At the Time of said sale, the purchaser shall deposit the entire purchase price with the Borough Clerk in cash. If the purchaser fails to take title and possession within ten (10) days of the date of purchase, the governing body of the Borough of Roselle Park may declare the contract of sale to be terminated and may retain all monies paid there under as liquidated damages, and the Borough may resell said property or pursue such other and further legal and equitable remedies as it may have. If the purchaser fails to take title or possession within said ten (10) days, purchaser will be liable for reasonable storage fees.
5. If the title to this property shall prove to be unmarketable, the liability of the Borough shall be limited to the repayment of the amount of any sums paid by said purchaser to the Borough without any further costs, expense, damage, claim against or liability upon the Borough.
6. The Borough of Roselle Park reserves the right to reject all bids and shall not be obligated to accept any bids
7. All prospective purchasers are put on notice that no employee, agent, officer, body or subordinate body has any authority to waive, modify or amend any of the within conditions of sale.
Doreen Cali, Borough Clerk