Municipal Complex – Second Floor – 110 East Westfield Ave. – Roselle Park, NJ 07204
Verizon Fios – Channel 32 / Comcast – Channel 34
Before reporting problems with the Community Access TV Station please check the following first:
- Make sure all devices attached to TV are plugged in and there is power to the outlet.
- Make sure dust is cleared from vents on cable/fios box and television.
- Reboot router attached to cable/fios system.
- If you have an issue with one television, please check another and see if the problem exists on another.
- Make sure the volume on your Cable/Fios box is turned up.
- Make sure the volume on your TV is also turned up. (In many cases we have investigated problems to find the volume on one device is turned down while the other is up).
- Check all Cables to make sure they are attached to your cable/fios box, router, DVR etc.
- Make sure all devices are turned on and in working order.
If you have checked all of the above, and still think the issue is with the station, please send us the following information with the request:
- First & Last Name.
- Phone Number.
- Mobile Phone Number.
- Best time to contact you.
- Cable Company (Verizon or Comcast).
- Type of Cable (Fiber Optic or Basic Cable)
- Date and Time of issue so we can check logs.
- Is this problem constant or intermittent?
- Have you notified Verizon or Comcast of this problem?
- If you did, what was the outcome or their answer to you?